Slip and Fall Injury Attorney
Lakeland Slip and Fall Lawyer, Dean Burnetti provides professional Slip and Fall Injury Attorney legal services in Lakeland, Winter Haven, Bartow, Sebring, Wauchula, and Polk - Highlands - Hardee Counties.
Call 863.287.6388 about your Slip and Fall Injury legal needs in Lakeland, Polk County, Highlands County, Hardee County, and Central Florida.
Not all Slip and Fall Injury cases will end up on a blooper reel or on YouTube showing the alleged victim comically faking a fall. Many REAL PEOPLE are subjected to REAL SLIP AND FALLS, sustaining REAL INJURIES due to the negligence or carelessness others.
Homeowners, Property Owners, Renters or Leasers of residential or commercial property have a legal obligation to ensure the safety of the material and environmentally conditions associated with safety hazards the property.
Slip and Fall accidents and injuries often result from property conditions such as:
- Wet floor surfaces;
- Rips or tears in the carpeting;
- Broken or severely cracked sidewalks, floor surfaces, or parking lots;
- Broken or unsafe hand rails;
- Out of Code or deteriorated stairs or stairwells;
- Inadequate or poor lighting;
- Broken or malfunctioning doors or windows;
- Malfunctioning elevator or escalator;
- Improper signage,
- or other types conditions which may cause or contribute to a potential personal hazard.
Slip and Fall Injury Compensation and Damages:
Florida law allows victims of slip and fall injury accidents to seek compensation and potential damages for injuries as a result of the negligence, carelessness, or intentional actions of another. Depending on the specific circumstances of an slip and fall personal injury liability case, the injury victim may seek compensation and damages for:
- Injuries resulting from your slip and fall;
- Lost wages due to time missed from work, and inability to perform your work related duties;
- Medical bills directly related to your injuries, including medical treatment, physical therapy &, rehabilitation costs, prescription costs, necessary medical equipment, and if necessary, long term or permanent treatment treatment and care;
- Pain and Suffering;
- Long term or permanent diminished quality of life;
- And in the unfortunate event of a loss of life, compensation, for the immediate family, as a result of a wrongful death.
If you or a family member was injured (or of your loved one died) in a slip and fall accident, you can’t go up against the negligent party alone, but an experienced attorney can.
Contact Dean Burnetti Law to get the help you need today.
Call 863.287.6388 to schedule a confidential Slip and Fall Injury Legal Consultation with Lakeland and Central Florida Lawyer, Dean Burnetti.
Our Statement of Faith
We declare that Jesus Christ is the Lord of all. That the Holy Spirit abides in the midst of all within our halls. That the power of prayer is our shield and sword.
We declare that Christ is the cornerstone of this firm.
Lakeland: (863) 287-6388