About John Gadd (Of Counsel)
Lakeland Personal Injury Lawyer Dean Burnetti provides professional Accident and Injury Attorney legal services in Polk County, including: Lakeland, Auburndale, Bartow, Davenport, Dundee, Eagle Lake, Fort Meade, Frostproof, Haines City, Highland Park, Hillcrest Heights, Lake Alfred, Lake Hamilton, Lake Wales, Mulberry, Polk City, and Winter Haven; in Highlands County, including: Avon Park, Lake Placid, Lorida, Sebring, Venus, Placid Lake, and Sylvan Shores; and in Hardee County, including: Bowling Green, Ona, Wauchula, Zolfo Springs, Gardner, and Limestone; and all of the Greater Central Florida Area.
Attorney W. John Gadd (“John”) graduated from Davis & Elkins College in West Virginia then attended law school at the University of West Virginia.
Following graduation, John moved to Central Florida where he received his license from the Florida Bar. He then worked at a law firm where he met and worked alongside Dean Burnetti. Eventually, he moved and opened his own firm in Clearwater.
John’s practice focuses on employment and labor problems, clients with immigration matters, Department of Defense issues, and Longshore cases. (Longshore cases involve the Longshore and Harbor Workers' Compensation Act. This federal law oversees the payment of compensation, medical care, and vocational rehabilitation services to employees who are injured in their job while on the navigable waters of the United States or while loading, unloading, repairing, or building a vessel.)
Furthermore, another noteworthy focus of John's practice concentrates on serious injury matters, consumer law, and wage theft. John has litigated and prevailed in hundreds of cases.
JOHN’S EDUCATION INCLUDES:
- Davis & Elkins College, B.A. –
- Majored in History
- West Virginia University College of Law – J.D. – 2000
JOHN’S LICENSES AND MEMBERSHIPS INCLUDE:
- Admittance to the Florida Bar – 2001
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- Florida Bar Labor and Employment Law Section
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Clearwater Bar Association
- Pinellas Mid-County Bar Association
JOHN’S AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS INCLUDE:
- Recipient of the Department of Transportation Federal Aviation Administration’s Pilot Proficiency Award Program Phase I Wings – January 2003
- Author of “The Orphan Patriot,” an article selected as the feature cover story on the St. Petersburg Bar Association Magazine – May 2009
JOHN’S INTERESTS OTHER THAN HIS CAREER INCLUDE:
- Viewing clouds from the inside.
- Air travel.
- Piloting aircraft.
- Flying farther, faster, and higher than anyone else.
- Looking at planes.
- Shopping for planes.
- Being an aviation enthusiast.
- Purchasing aeronautical equipment.
Dean Burnetti Law Can Help...
No matter how you were injured or if a loved one was killed in an accident and you aren’t sure what your options are, the attorneys and staff at Dean Burnetti Law are familiar with every aspect of your case. They are eager to navigate the legal system for you as you travel down the road to physical and financial recovery. Call Dean Burnetti Law at 863-287-6388 today to schedule your free and confidential consultation.
The attorneys and staff at Dean Burnetti Law are familiar with every aspect of Accident Injuries, including soft tissue damage, spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, and even death. Our team is highly qualified and waiting to serve you.
Our Statement of Faith
We declare that Jesus Christ is the Lord of all. That the Holy Spirit abides in the midst of all within our halls. That the power of prayer is our shield and sword.
We declare that Christ is the cornerstone of this firm.
Lakeland: (863) 287-6388