The Dean Burnetti Law Charitable Foundation was founded in 2017 to help children and families in need. It is a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation. It is supported by the philanthropic efforts of the Dean Burnetti Family as well as the generosity of the Dean Burnetti Law Firm and its staff who not only raise money but also do not hesitate to roll up their sleeves and get involved in whatever community-driven project we seek to support.
Our mission includes the following:
- Providing educational scholarships to deserving students;
- Supplying ancillary financial assistance to the families of hospitalized children;
- Giving financial assistance to families of terminally ill children in order to help with their burial and final resting expenses; and
- Providing financial assistance to disadvantaged people as their needs arise.
Some of our accomplishments to date include:
- Raising over $10,000 for the Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital’s Bereavement fund
- Donating $2,500 to the Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital’s Safe Kids Car Seat Program (which will secure 125 car seats for needy families)
- Giving a $1,000 scholarship to a pair of college students
- Gathering over 400 new toys for the patients at Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital
- Collecting over 200 pounds of clothing for the homeless of Polk County
- Delivering over 200 handmade cards to the veterans at the James A. Hailey Veteran’s Hospital in Tampa
If YOU would like to make a donation, no matter how great or small, please contact The Dean Burnetti Law Charitable Foundation’s Director of Community Services, Rachel Carrera at Rachel@BurnettiLaw.com, and she will send you a tax deductible form for your accountant.